Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book Chase Turns Nine Years Old

Just a quick note here to acknowledge an anniversary that I missed yesterday: Book Chase is now nine years old (and I'm a bit shocked at still being here).

In just a few minutes, I am going to post a review of a nonfiction book called Bullies: A Friendship that will be the 1,036th book review posted to Book Chase.  That's one way to measure the blog's longevity, but I measure it in another more important way: in the number of good friends I've made during the past nine years, friends I would have met no other way. Thank you for being here.  You have enriched my life in ways I never expected, and I'm thankful for having met each and every one of you. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy bloggiversary! May there be many more blog posts and good books to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! Still going strong, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.