Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Book Trailer of the Week: "The Martian" (movie version)



I plan to post my review of Andy Weir's The Martian tomorrow but, because I just noticed this new clip from the movie version (to be released October 2), there will be two "Book Trailers of the Week" this week.  I've convinced myself that's OK since these are the first two "book trailers" I've posted in several weeks.

The movie is starting to look as if it will be much more character-driven than the novel itself - and that is probably a good thing...but more on the book tomorrow.  For now, take a look at the clip.  I will add that, even though I'm not a huge fan of the novel, the movie clips I've seen from The Martian have just about convinced me that it is one I would enjoy.  Good job, trailers.

Post #2,531

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.