Sunday, November 09, 2014

A Taste of Texas on a Sunday Afternoon

As longtime readers of Book Chase know, one of my passions other than reading is what nowadays we are forced to call "Real Country Music" in order to distinguish it from the musical tripe that hijacked the name "Country Music" for its own a few years ago.  

Well, in what turned out to be a beautiful day, I was able to catch up with a few regional bands today that I follow closely, people who know what the real deal is and stay true to the music.  A fine time was had by all and, very hopefully, a lot of money was raised for a young mother who is battling cancer and needs some help to finance the fight.

Anyway, here's a little taste of Spring, Texas on this Sunday afternoon: Jeff Woolsey & the Dancehall Kings. 

(Forgive the video for being a little rough around the edges; I was dodging people constantly and trying my best not to invade their privacy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.