Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Book Trailer of the Week: Apology

I just found another one of those rather mysteriously intriguing book trailers that always work so well on me - mysterious in the sense that I still don't really know what the featured book is all about, and so intriguing that I can't wait to get my hands on it to find out.  Whether or not I then read it, the trailer has already done its job.   

The trailer is for Jon Pineda's Apology and it is very professionally produced and presented (tell me what you think of the trailer and whether it works similarly on you):




(23rd Book Trailer in a continuing series of interesting trailers spotted by, and shared on, Book Chase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.