Saturday, February 06, 2010

Best of 2010, Update 8


I have finished two books since my last update: The Bronx Kill, a graphic novel by Peter Milligan, and Transfer of Power, a Mitch Rapp novel by Vince Flynn. Neither of the two books is likely to be anywhere near my Top 10 list by the end of the year but I'm placing Transfer of Power at number nine for the moment.



Top 10 after 13 entrants:

1. Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese (novel)
2. Man of Constant Sorrow - Ralph Stanley and Eddie Dean (biography)
3. The Opposite Field - Jesse Katz (memoir)

4. The Calligrapher's Daughter - Eugenia Kim (novel)

5. Homer & Langley - E.L. Doctorow - 4.0 (novel)
6. Blind Submission - Debra Ginsberg (2006 novel)
7. Goosetown: Reconstructing an Akron Neighborhood - Joyce Dyer (memoir)
8. Get Out of the Way - Daniel Dinges (novel)
9. Transfer of Power - Vince Flynn (novel)
10. Boston Noir - Dennis Lehane, Editor (short story collection)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.