Friday, June 26, 2009

Still Alive

The RiverPark Center - on the Ohio River, Owensboro, KY - Concert center for much of ROMP 2009 Bluegrass Music Festival


Just a quick note to say that I'm still alive.

It has been non-stop music for the last two days and by the time I get back to the hotel there's barely time to recharge batteries for the camcorder, digital audio recorder and camera before it''s time to crash for about six hours of sleep. That hasn't left much time for reading or writing but the break is doing me good - I'm recharging my own internal battery, too, I think.

I'm writing this note over a quick breakfast at Panera before heading out for 12 more hours of music - this time all of it outdoors in bright sunshine and 95 degree heat.

Thanks for checking in while I'm out. (More detail (including pictures), for those interested, can be found at Bluegrass & Honky Tonks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.